Saturday 15 March 2014

Main Sound and Voice Over - Title Sequence

Before we filmed the title sequence I was quickly looked on different type of websites that had copyright free music on them.However I again looked on one website that i thought had the best range of music, 'Audio Network'. I found a piece of music called 'Dangerous Knowledge' and even the name stood out to me because it is two themes that run through out our film. I played the music I loved the start of it which sounded like maracas shaking to a slow pace given that sense of mystery, also the high pitch squeek noise inbetween increased the intensity I believe.

I showed the group this piece of music and they all agreed this was the perfect sound track for our title sequence.After we had discussed it we uploaded it to our title sequence and it worked perfectly. At the same time we uploaded the final voice over recording to the title sequence to work out the timing and where it should be placed, we did not think the voice over and music should be played at the same time would work and we would play the music after the voice over had finished. On the other hand we decided to play them together just to prove our theory was wrong, however me,Sophie and Lucy were happily surprised that the combination of the two worked great and we decided to keep them playing at the same time.

With all the final touches and additions being made to our title sequence I am really happy with the outcome so far which really pleases me that our group has worked so well together to produce this. Next lesson we are going to do final touch ups of everything,double check it all works and check for little mistakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment