Saturday 15 March 2014

Full Cast and Crew List

I was put in charge of another role in the title sequences production to a produce a full cast and crew list for Captive. I wanted to create a cast and crew list that would relate to other films within the same genre which is the 'thriller' genre.Also I then decided to look back at films we had looked at and that have helped with some ideas we have developed individually for the title sequence. After looking at films such as: Shutter Island, Saw and Hide and Seek, I came to the conclusion to base the running of the cast and crew on the thriller film, 'Se7en'. 


I then copied down the order in which the full cast and crew appeared in the title sequence of 'Se7en', the order was this:
  • Star Cast
  • Title of the film
  • Casting by
  • Music by
  • Costumes designed by
  • Edited by
  • Production designed by
  • Title sequence designers
  • Director of photography
  • Co-producers
  • Co executive producer
  • Executive producers
  • Written by
  • Produced by
  • Directed by
After i went through the title sequence a few times to make sure I got the right order I decided to yet again look at similar films in our genre, Thriller. I decided to include the full cast and crew from a range of thriller films that were all included in the survey we created, these are: Black Swan,The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo,Inception, Shutter Island, Alien,Se7en and lastly Hide and Seek.
However who the film would be directed by we already had decided on who is, John Polson who directs 'Hide and Seek' which has a similar storyline to our film 'Captive'. 

Once i had finished my order for the cast and crew, I then posted it into our online group chat so everyone could see and it and be more than prepared for Sophie to start actually creating the text with the name I had chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment